Friday, February 15, 2013

TGIF!

It's a new day!  The sun is shining, and I'm ready for the weekend!!

Today's WOD was fun!

3 Rounds for time of:
7 Hang power cleans (Men 205 lbs, Women 135 lbs)
50 Double unders

My time:  8:36, scaled to 95#

Yes, I scaled - my 1 rep max on a hang clean is 105.  Although, I could probably improve on that with a little effort.  (I got 3 reps at 100 today so...yeah).  Anyway, this is a lift I actually enjoy a lot.  Almost as much as a squat clean.   I had a couple lifts that felt a little off at the beginning of the WOD, but all in all, it was pretty solid.  My double unders were okay today.  I had a set of 24 and got excited thinking "I'm going to hit 25" and tripped up on the next one.  Go figure.  Ha ha!

Strength today was Hang Power Clean

7 sets of 3 reps
my loads:  65-75-80-85-90-95-100


No comments:

Post a Comment