Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday

As many reps as possible in 12 minutes of:

5 Bar dips
10 Sit-ups
10 Bar dips
20 Sit-ups
15 Bar dips
30 Sit-ups
20 Bar dips
40 Sit-ups
25 Bar dips
50 Sit-ups

Continue adding 5 reps to dips and 10 reps to sit-ups each round until time expires.

My reps:  finished the rounds of 25 bar dips/50 sit ups. 

Bar dips were shallow, but I made a full effort on each one.  And I just have to say here, that there are people who shall remain nameless, that continually post "Rx" by their workouts when indeed I know it to be a near impossibility for them.  Just saying.  Own your weaknesses, people.  Saying  you "Rx'd" a WOD doesn't make you a bad ass, unless in fact you are a bad ass...it makes you look like a lying fool.  There.  That's on the table. 

Strength today was Back Squats

It's been a few weeks since I've squatted much of anything due to my back.  But today I went for it and it felt awesome!!

wam ups: 
5-3-2 @ 85-115-135

work sets
10 x 3 @ 145

No comments:

Post a Comment