Monday, April 16, 2012

Wallball Helen

3 Rounds for time of:

400 Meter run
21 Wall ball shots (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)
12 Pull-ups

My time: 17:52 Rx

I was super slow today. I would rather do the real Helen with Kettle bells ANY day than to do wallball. I guess since I suck at wallball, I should relish every opportunity to get better at them. But at 5 am I don't relish anything but the thought of finishing. Anyway, I got a nice workout in this morning, so that's all that matters!

Having a beach trip booked is always excellent motivation to not miss a workout, and I'm counting down the days until my next Jamaican vacation. It's getting close - just another month and a half. Just finished buying new dresses for the resort, so now it's just down to the anticipation phase. Tick tock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment