Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"Angie"

100 Pull ups
100 Push ups
100 Sit ups
100 Squats

My time: 25:26 - scaled to 50 pull ups

This workout just kicked my ass today. For some reason the pull ups were just killing my shoulders and upper back. I decided before the WOD to scale them to 50, and I was glad I did. It took me 7 minutes to do 50. I would have been forever doing 100. Just one of those days where my energy level was super low. My nutrition was really decent yesterday, but I guess we all have off days. Even though the sit ups are the fastest part of this for me normally, I rested more than usual on them today. Squats went pretty quickly though and felt really good!

The warm up was a lot of agility drills. Always good for a laugh with me. I'm so uncoordinated and non-agile. Then we were going to do the Jenks Mile but we didn't have time so we ran an 800 for time. My time was 4:15 - just 8 seconds behind my PR for an 800 so not horrible.

Hopefully I can get some decent rest tonight and feel more energetic tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment