Friday, April 27, 2012

TGIF again!

This week went by in a hurry!  Can't believe it's already Friday.   I woke up this morning pretty sore from the car accident yesterday, but by no means incapacitated.  I could've easily wimped out of going to CF but I am glad I went today.  Had a good workout!!

With a 12 minute time limit, go for total reps:

800 Meter run
40 Burpees
30 Toes to bar
20 Handstand push-ups
10 Muscle ups

My reps:  63

This was up 6 reps from last time we did this (back in January).  I think my burpees have gotten just a tiny bit faster.  Not much, though. 

The Strength today was Back Squats - 20 reps!

warm ups:
5 @85
3 @ 105
2 @ 125

20 @ 135

I really should've gone 140.  This 135 tied my previous 20 rep pr.   Every rep felt pretty solid, deep, good form.  Next time I'll go higher. 

TGIF!

1 comment:

  1. Those back squats are killer. My form is still not good enough to do weight like you do. Great job!

    ReplyDelete