Monday, October 25, 2010

Starting the week off right!

One of my girlfriends got married this weekend and along with the festivities, I ate lots of stuff I normally wouldn't eat. Cake, pasta, bread, whatever was put in front of me...you name it, I ate it. And, of course, plenty of beer. And it was all worth it - it was a celebration!

Did a little damage to my back this weekend. I promise I was having fun when it happened, and it was totally worth it. :)

WOD:

As many rounds as possible in 10 minutes of:

5 Back squats (Men bodyweight, Women 3/4 bodyweight)
10 Deadlifts (Men bodyweight, Women 3/4 bodyweight)
15 Push-ups

My total: 4 rounds + 3 DL, 105#

Strength component today was Back Squats. I was a little hesitant due to my lower back aching a bit, but after the first few reps at 85#, it loosened up and I felt fine.

rep scheme: 5-3-2 5-5-5
my loads: 85-105-135 155-155-155

A great start to the week, and I'm feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment