Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Busy morning!

I don't think there was one wasted second at the gym this morning! We did 2 rounds of the warm-up, which we haven't done in a long time. Then the WOD:

4 Rounds for time of:

400 Meter run
50 Squats

My time: 17:30

My legs felt like they were made of lead today. Bah!

After the WOD, we had a limited amount of time to do the following:

Row 2000m
Find your max Deadlift with only 3 lifts.

So, this time limit thing...first I heard 15 minutes, then 20. I don't know. Confusion seems to be my constant companion. Anyway, I mis-managed my time and ended up going over on the row time.

I did DL first, and it took me forever to load my bar.
My lifts were 215, 235 & 240.
I failed on 240, so my max was 235.

Then off to the rower where I apparently had only 7.5 minutes left to row a 2k, which would be fine if I were some super hero like Kristin Clever. But as it turns out, I'm not!

Anyway, at my cut-off time I still had 500m left to go. My total 2k row time ended up being 9:51.1 (yes, I did finish it...just not in the alotted time).

I'm not complaining at all. I'm just a little mad at myself for not handling the time limit correctly. I should have rowed first.

Bottom line, I had a great workout, and that's what I'm after!

No comments:

Post a Comment