Friday, October 8, 2010

Another Fun Friday.

4 rounds for time of:

15 dumbbell push press (men 45 lbs, women 25 lbs)
25 box jumps (men 24" box, women 20" box

My time: 11:05 Rx

The warm-up this morning was fun. We worked just with a bar on the 9 standard lifts for crossfit: front, back & overhead squat; deadlift, SDHP & squat clean; shoulder press, push press and push jerk.

In between sets of lifts we did 1 minute handstand holds. I made the full minute on the first two, but the third one I only lasted 45 seconds. And, much to my horror when I got home, I have major damage around my eyes from these! It has happened before with HSPU, but this is the worst ever! My entire eyelids and the area beneath my lower eyelid are covered with broken blood vessels. I look like I lost a fight! The solution to this is to spend more time inverted, and get accustomed to it, but for now, the solution is lots of makeup.

TGIF!!

1 comment:

  1. You can handstand for a minute?! Way to go, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete