Thursday, October 28, 2010

And I thought I was gonna die...

Seriously, I do not understand how it is physically possible for someone to do this workout as fast as some of the times posted on the main CF site. Chris Spealler 2:48, Graham Holmbert 3:02, Stacie Kroon 3:32, Mary Lampas 4:02. Are these people even HUMAN? I stand in awe of their abilities. And I know there will be people at CFJ today whose times are equally impressive. Amazing...simply amazing.

Me? I was just trying like hell to get in under 15 minutes. As you can see below...I failed myself by ONE second. Ugh! But, I still feel great that I finished it with the prescribed weight. And, I have bruises on my thighs to remind me of this WOD for the next several days. ;)

3 rounds for time of:

15 Hang Power Cleans (Men 135 lbs, Women 95 lbs)
15 burpees

My time: 15:01 Rx


The warm-up today was running. It's one we've done before, and I don't think I set any PR's today. But it felt good to run. We had a 1 minute rest between each run.

400m 1:54
200m 0:54
400m 2:10
200m 0:55
400m 2:04

No comments:

Post a Comment