Wednesday, January 25, 2012

“Stacey”

3 Rounds for time of:
10 Squat Cleans (Men 75 lbs, Women 55 lbs)
10 Thrusters
10 Power Snatches

Rules: If the bar is dropped or set down there is a 5 burpee penalty before you continue.


My time: 18:44 Rx, 25 burpees


Okay...this was just pure suck from beginning to end. Ugh. The thought of burpees at first was enough to keep me from putting the bar down for a whole round. But after that, it seemed easier and easier to just drop it and do 5 burpees. I know I need to toughen up. Stop resting. Stop using the "I'm old" excuse. Because that's what it is some days...just an excuse. I'm just in one of those valleys right now. I shall overcome, eventually.


Strength today was 1 bear sequence every 2 minutes for 20 minutes.

I stuck with 75 lbs for each round.

No comments:

Post a Comment