Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Box Jumps....oh boy!

For time:

15 Power snatches (Men 135 lbs, Women 95 lbs)
30 Box jumps (Men 24” box, Women 20” box)
10 Power snatches
20 Box jumps
5 Power snatches
10 Box jumps

My time: 9:09, scaled to 60lbs


I never like seeing box jumps appear in a WOD. But hey, it's CrossFit and it is indeed constantly varied so whatever comes up, I'll at least make an attempt.

So, we got started on the WOD and on my second box jump I tripped and fell. Geez. This makes me curse out loud. I am so afraid I'm going to get scraped up. I hate it. Anyway, I sucked it up and got through them. And I amazed myself by completing the workout in less than 10 minutes. Granted I scaled down by more than 35% in the interest of time, and saving my poor right shoulder as it continues to try to heal up.

Our strength today was Power Snatch. (single reps)

my loads: 35-40-45-55-60-65-70-75-80


No comments:

Post a Comment