Friday, January 13, 2012

“McTrophy Wife”

As many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:

1 Rope climb
12 Wall ball shots (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)
34 Double unders


My rounds: 3


I subbed standing/reclining ascent/descents on the rope for rope climbs. I need to suck it up and try to climb the rope...I know this. I'm sure I can do it, it's just a fear thing. There. I said it. I don't like the idea of getting hurt. Call me a wuss. ;)

Strength today was squat snatch - 10 lifts, 1 rep each. I know I've gone heavier before, but I'm still in recovery mode from vacation. My first few lifts felt awful. I wasn't keeping the bar in close enough and kept ending up on my toes, falling forward, etc. Corrected and the rest of my lifts felt pretty solid.

My loads:
35-45-50-55-60-65-65-70-70-75


TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment