Friday, July 29, 2011

“The Mona Lisa”

Happy Birthday to Lisa! Nice workout!

50 Rounds for time of:
The Bear Complex Sequence
1 Power clean
1 Front squat
1 Push press
1 Back squat
1 Push press
(Men 95 lbs, Women 65 lbs)

Athletes must complete the full sequence of the bear complex without the bar resting on the ground or the round does not count.

My time: 23:05, Rx

This workout kicked my butt. I started off trying to go as fast as I could for the first several sets, and that was a huge mistake. I got so winded! I think if you try to go the same pace you would normally do on The Bear, you'd be much better off. I wanted to quit at 30 rounds. But I gutted it out and I'm glad I did. I can't imagine how crappy I'd feel if I had just quit.

************
Wendler back squats - went light today - low back pain from deadlift mistake on tuesday. Just being careful!
***********

I have been totally consumed with the CrossFit Games this morning. Makes me love CrossFit all that much more. Linda Berry did awesome in her first heat and I'll be willing to bet she does great in the rest of the WODs. Go Linda!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment