Monday, August 1, 2011

Finally...

It has taken me all day to get around to posting my workout. Not that anyone's been waiting on it, I just like to keep track of them all in one place.


For time:

30 Handstand push-ups
40 Pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings (Men 55 lbs, Women 35 lbs)
60 Sit-ups (anchored with hands touching floor at the bottom and hands touching anchors at the top, no abmat)
70 Burpees

My time: 27:02, mod HSPU


This was a horrible time, like 3 minutes slower than last April. I blame the heat. I blame the burpees. I blame the beer. Anyone else wanna take the blame for me? Honestly, I was just slow. Period. No excuses. Just slow.


Wendler Shoulder Press

Today I went up to 80 lbs for my training max, which is my original 1 rep max.

warm up sets:
5 @ 35
5 @ 40
5 @ 45

work sets
5 @ 60
5 @ 70
5 @ 75

No comments:

Post a Comment