Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fifties

***EDIT*** - compare this to 2/3/10 my time was 18:56. sad how slow I've become. *****


For time:

50 Sit-ups
50 Double-unders
50 Sit-ups
Walking Lunge, 50 steps
50 Sit-ups
50 Burpees
50 Sit-ups

My time: 23:52, Rx

I was beyond slow today. I whipped through the first 50 sit-ups and then picked up my rope, which had a knot in it. Double unders were a struggle today even during the warm-up. I haven't completely lost my mojo - just temporarily misplaced it. Ha ha. The absolute worst part of this WOD was the burpees. They took me forever. Like 8 or 9 minutes. Sad. Pathetic. Ugh. But, as always, when I was finished with the workout, I felt like I had accomplished something and I still love CrossFit. So, I'll be back for more tomorrow.

Running WOD
400 - 2:06
200 - 0:58
400 - 2:13
200 - 1:00
400 - 2:17

Again...slow! But I have to say it felt good to run. When was the last time I ran? No idea.

This week I have drastically cut back on my carbs because of all the "bad eating" I had done on vacation. Well, I think (I know) I've cut back too far because I have zero energy. I could have laid down and gone to sleep right in the middle of the workout today. I'm adding some good carbs back in to the diet today in hopes of getting my energy levels back up.


No comments:

Post a Comment