Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ok, that's better.

For time:

50 Wall-ball shots (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)
50 Pull-ups
35 Wall-ball shots
35 Pull-ups
20 Wall-ball shots
20 Pull-ups

I scaled this one today so I could push myself and not feel so defeated. It really made a difference. Here's what I did:

30 Wall-ball shots (14 lb ball)
30 Pull-ups
20 Wall-ball shots
20 Pull-ups
10 Wall-ball shots
10 Pull-ups

My time: 13:57

I think I had more fun watching Anthony and Andy competing to finish first. I actually only paid attention to their last set of pullups. It was so close. But Anthony was keeping a close eye on Andy and staying a rep or two ahead of him. Every time Andy would drop from the bar, Anthony did too, but he always made sure to get back on it before Andy did. I think they ended up with like a 3 second difference - Anthony won it. Pretty entertaining. ;)

*****

Today's strength component was Snatch Balance. And I actually set a new PR! Yay!

5 @ 40
3 @ 45
2 @ 55
1 @ 65
1 @ 75
1 @ 85 (pr!)

A much better day today, not so discouraged and I felt like I had a really decent workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment