Thursday, August 18, 2011

More running (I need!)

Complete as many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:

400 meter run
5 Deadlifts (used 175 lbs)

My rounds: 3 full rounds + 1 400 m run (total time 12:24)

It was quite evident by the soreness in my ankles, I am in dire need of more running. I mean, to be sore from just yesterday's running of one mile is ridiculous. I need to COMMIT myself to running a minimum of 2 miles at least 3 days a week. After the workout, after work, on the weekend - I must find the time and just do it. There is no reason my ankles should be sore from a mile of running.

Today's workout was fun, and I enjoyed the running, though, as I stated - I need more of it.

the strength today was squat snatch. 1 every 2 min for 20 min. But I was going light and working on form so I did one every minute for 20 minutes.

1-2 @ 35
3-5 @ 45
6-8 @ 55
9-12 @ 60
13-20 @ 65

All but one lift felt spot on, solid with good form. The one bad one I brought the bar out in front, didn't hit my target and therefore was off balance. Good practice.

Oh, and I didn't miss the Wendler deloading at all today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment