Monday, August 15, 2011

“Summers”

8 Rounds for time of:
15 Push ups (hands released at the floor)
7 Chest to bar pull-ups
2 Ground to overhead (Men 205 lbs, Women 135 lbs)


My time: 24:34

used 105# on ground to overhead, mostly kipping plu (few c2b)


**********

I've been so hit and miss lately with the vacation time I've been taking, it feels good to know I'm BACK at the gym with no days-off scheduled. So, five days on and two off is the schedule for now. I am looking forward to throwing in a few miles of running this week too. My diet has been horrible with all the vacations and house guests and parties. Number one offense is alcohol, so that's out for a while. Add to that some poor choices like pasta, potatoes and sugar and I've probably added about 10 lbs.


I'm not brave enough to step on the scales yet, but I am brave enough to look in the mirror and know it's time to behave myself. So, I'll eat clean, work hard, and be ready for the Virgin Islands at the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment