Tuesday, August 23, 2011

WTF?

Originally posted as 5 Rounds for time of, but for those of us in the "slow kids" category, it was a 20 min AMRAP.

40 Double-unders
30 Box jumps (Men 24” box, Women 20” box)
20 Kettlebell swings (Men 55 lbs, Women 35 lbs)

My rounds: 5 reps short of 3 rounds, as Rx

Ok, really? Am I that damn slow? What has happened to my double-under skills? I was doing so well, but the last month they're just gone. History. Vanished. It's like I'm starting all over. I'm glad we weren't doing Annie. I would never have finished.

I honestly felt like just giving up today. But I can't do that. I can do all these skills, and I guess I just need to accept that I'm slow some days.

Wendler Deadlift - went to training max of 235, which is my original 1 rep max.

Cant' remember all my lift numbers now. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment