Wednesday, July 27, 2011

YES!

3 Rounds for time of:

15 Handstand push-ups
15 Power cleans (Men 155 lbs, Women 105 lbs)

My time: 15:29, Rx weight, 2 abmats for HSPU

I saw this workout posted and I was pretty excited about it. I needed some heavy lifting today. I needed to feel strong today.

I had a few lifts that were kind of sloppy with not releasing my grip fast enough, but all in all, my lifts felt pretty solid throughout the workout. My handstand pushups are getting SO much better. I'm touching the abmat every time, actually think I'm ready to go to just one abmat now.

Last year when we did this one I used 95 lbs, which was prescribed, and my time was 1:02 faster than today. So, not too shabby considering I lifted 450 more pounds, over all today and my HSPU are greatly improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment