Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lots of Fun!

3 Rounds for max reps of:

45 Seconds of max rep thrusters (Men 95 lbs, Women 65 lbs)
15 Seconds rest
45 Seconds of max rep burpees
15 Seconds rest
45 Seconds of max rep sumo deadlift high pulls (Men 95 lbs, Women 65 lbs)
15 Seconds rest

My total reps: 79, Rx

This was a really fun workout. It's nice to have something different thrown at you every single day. And I enjoyed not doing any Wendler anything today. Wednesday is becoming my favorite WOD day.

The warm-up included rope climbs, HSPU or hand stand hold, and toes to bar max set. I suggested a Master's division today for those of us 45+.

Here are my numbers:

Hand stand hold - 1:17
Toes to bar - 15
Rope climbs 1/4 of the rope ( ha ha ha - I got about 3 feet off the ground and chickened out)

Fun morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment