Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ugh!

This morning I rolled over and looked at the clock thinking it was surely time to get up and head to the gym. Oh it was that and then some. I normally wake up at 4:30 and the clock said 6:11. Yeah. Nice.

Every time my cleaning people do the dusting, they mess with the buttons on the alarm clock. I could have sworn that I verified the correct settings last night, but apparently not.

I haven't overslept in a long time. I was not happy about it. I don't like missing my workout. It throws off my entire routine for the day.

If the weather is decent maybe I'll get out and run a couple of miles after work. If not, I'll just start over tomorrow morning...

1 comment:

  1. You need an alarm clock cozy. I mean, you can put a cozy on anything, right? http://www.sheepless.ca/the_urban_shepherd/2009/05/knit-my-ride.html

    ReplyDelete