Thursday, April 21, 2011

More Cleans?

We have done some kind of clean every day this week. Well, not Monday I guess, but still. I'm battered and bruised and sore. I'm ready for a day off!!!

3 Rounds for time of:

10 Dumbbell squat cleans (Men 45 lb dumbbells, Women 30 lb dumbbells)
15 Ring push-ups

My time: 9:09, Rx weight
subbed DB push ups for ring push ups (after 8 really wobbly, pathetic looking ring push ups)

Decided to gut up and do the prescribed weight. Not a problem. Figured the push ups would be the easy part. Not so, not for me anyway. But I managed to get through it in less than 10 minutes so, eh, I'll take it.

This morning's strength was presses, 3 sets of 3 each, shoulder press, push press and push jerk.
my loads:
sp: 55-65-70
pp: 75-80-85
pj: 90-95-100

went kind of light for what my PR's are on these. I am just worn out from the workouts this week and feeling some tendonitis in my right elbow. One more workout and I get a couple of rest days!! yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment