Thursday, April 28, 2011

Run!

For time:

1600 Meter run
15 Muscle ups
800 Meter run
10 Muscle ups
400 Meter run
5 Muscle ups

My time: 30:30, subbed 30/20/10 pull ups & push ups for the muscle ups

Let me just tell you how sore my quad and glutes are from yesterday's heavy back squats. I feel like I need a walker to get in and out of my car. I need hand rails in the bathroom. I'm SO sore, I don't know how I got through the warm-up, let alone the WOD today. Actually, my legs sort of went numb after the first half mile, so that was a blessing in disugise. My mile time was ridiculously slow - 10:00.

Just another day in the life of CrossFit, though. One more workout this week and I'm taking two days off. I need it. I'm going to go to Eureka Springs and drink beer with my husband. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment