Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mercy!

4 Rounds for time of:

25 Wall ball shots (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)
50 Double unders

My time: 25:35

Oh, my shins are killing me! Between yesterday's box jumps and these damn double unders today, my shins are trashed. But, I finished this workout and that's all that matters. Half way through the 2nd round, I was fairly discouraged, but I just don't have it in me to give up, for some reason. I mean, if I'm physically capable of finishing, why would I quit? It might take me 3 times as long as everyone else, but I can do the work. In the last round, I did manage some sets of consecutive double unders - without singles in between them! Sometimes it seems like I'll never "get it" but I am making progress on double unders, just a teeny-tiny bit.

The warm up today included a sort of "Dumbell Bear" - the main site WOD for today

5 Dumbbell deadlifts
5 Dumbbell hang cleans
5 Dumbbell push presses
5 Dumbbell squats

We did 3 rounds (some -people did 5)
My weights were 15, 20 & 30

No comments:

Post a Comment