Thursday, May 20, 2010

Loved the WOD today!

In as few sets as possible, complete:

100 Back squats (Men bodyweight, Women 2/3 bodyweight)

Rules: There will be a 30 minute time limit to complete the 100 squats. Every time you drop/set the bar down, you must complete 15 burpees before continuing.

My sets/burpees with 100 lb bar: 30, 35, 35 - two sets of 15 burpees

I have to say this is the first time ever that I have not minded doing burpees. They were a good "stretch" in between sets. Now, that doesn't mean I like burpees, or anything sick like that. They were just helpful in this instance...just to be clear on that point.

I was especially impressed by B doing hers in only two sets of 55 & 45. She always amazes me with how strong she is.

Really I hope we do this one again sometime so I can try to gut it out a little better and maybe do what B did. Heck even 50/50 would be good. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment