Thursday, May 13, 2010

“Jackie”

For time:

1000 Meter row
50 Thrusters (Men 45 lbs, Women 35 lbs)
30 Pull-ups

My time: 11:02 Rx (PR!)

Compare to 1/15/2010 - 12:51


*******************


I'm really enjoying seeing my times improve over the past few months. I still have tons of room for improvement. For instance, today, I was SO winded by the time I got to pull-ups, I had to break them up pretty badly. Need to figure out how to push through that "need to breathe" feeling. Ha ha - to a "normal" person that would sound so absurd. But to anyone who does CrossFit it seems perfectly sane and normal.

Seems that I'm realizing benefits in performance and weight/measurements since making some changes in eating over the past few months. I gutted up and got on the scale yesterday and I'm down a total of 8 lbs since January. I'm really more impressed by the loss of inches when I measured last week, but wanted to see what the scale said. Makes me want to work even harder at the gym, and eat even cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment