Thursday, May 27, 2010

3 Rounds for time of:

400 Meter run
9 Deadlifts (Men 225 lbs, Women 155 lbs)
15 Dumbbell Hang power cleans (Men 45 lbs, Women 25 lbs)
21 Pull-ups

My time: 23:55 Rx

****

I needed this workout. I needed to do some deadlifts and feel good about them. The past couple of times DL has been our strength component I've just gone away feeling awful about my form, etc. So it was nice this morning to have a relatively easy weight and a few sets I could do unbroken as part of the workout. Form felt really good, and I was able to make some needed corrections.

My pull-ups also felt pretty good this morning, but by that point in each round, I was so winded I couldn't get very big sets in. I think my max set was 7. But they were all pretty good quality reps.

No comments:

Post a Comment