Monday, April 19, 2010

A little something to keep me humble...

4 Minutes of double unders
4 Minutes of wall ball shots (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)
3 Minutes of double unders
3 Minutes of wall ball shots (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)
2 Minutes of double unders
2 Minutes of wall ball shots (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)
1 Minute of double unders
1 Minute of wall ball shots (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)

My total: 204 reps

Usually we are allowed to count "good attempts" on double unders, but today we were only to count actual completed double unders. So, much to my surprise, I got 95 actual valid, double unders. Which for me is HUGE, even though my numbers sucked in comparison to oh, just about everyone.

The really surprising thing about this workout for me though, was how difficult WB was after doing double unders. I was so winded and really had to fight to get the measly amount of reps I did get.

Strength Component today was a choice of front, back or overhead squats. I chose back squats:

5 @ 85
3 @ 115
4 @ 145
3 x 5 @ 155

1 comment:

  1. I remember my second CrossFit workout ever. I invented the following slogan: "CrossFit: teaching humility one WOD at a time."

    ReplyDelete