Friday, April 16, 2010

“J.T.”

21-15-9 reps for time of:

Handstand push-ups
Ring dips
Push-ups

My time: 13:20, modified

HSPU: bout 4" depth on most of them, less toward the end as I reached fatigue
Dips: bar dips, started off without a band, couldn't get enough depth, so went to 1" band and concentrated on full depth, and full lock-out at the top.

********

Strength component today was Power Cleans, or you could row a 2k. I did PC
5 @ 55
3 @ 75
2 @ 85
2 @ 85
1 @ 90
1 @ 95
1 @ 100

**********
I am certainly ready for a weekend. Only this weekend isn't going to feel like a weekend, because I'm not going to be sleeping in at all. Oh well...

It was a really good week for me at CF. Feel like I accomplished a lot and I'm feeling healthy & strong. Can't ask for much more than that.


TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment