Thursday, April 29, 2010

I love my gloves!

10 Rounds for time of:

10 Pull-ups
10 Ring dips

My time: 18:31*

*
subbed bar dips with 1" band for ring dips

1 mile run - 9:26


***************

Pull ups felt pretty good today, despite my initial reservations about my shoulder, but once again, my shoulder is just fine after getting warmed up.

However, my gloves are another story - it's time for a new pair!

I know wearing gloves in CrossFit is not really considered "legit" or whatever you want to call it. But, say what you will, I love my gloves! Why? Well, for the simple reason that I have not torn my hands open on any of the 100-pull up workouts in the 2+years I've been doing CF. Oh, I have plenty of calluses and sometimes I get blisters on my finger tips, but I have never had to endure the agony of bleeding, torn up hands, ever - that's why I love 'em.


Anyway, my gloves are so badly worn out, the wrist band is almost completely separated from the glove. So, off I go to Academy for a new pair. (And, of course, I have to check out all the workout clothes while I'm there and see what else I can't live without. )

No comments:

Post a Comment