Monday, April 26, 2010

I always feel so good...

...after the Monday workout!

WOD:
As many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:

5 Dumbbell hang squat cleans (Men 1/2 bodyweight, Women 1/3 bodyweight)
10 Dumbbell push press (Men 1/2 bodyweight, Women 1/3 bodyweight)

As Rx'd: 7 rounds + 2 pp (using 25 lb db's)


My left shoulder (the one I injured last summer) has been aching like crazy since last Thursday when we did "Angie". All weekend long it bothered me. So much so that I was hesitant to do the workout today, but thought I'd see how I got through the warm-up. Much to my surprise, it started feeling BETTER as I got warmed up. Now, 3 hours after the workout, it feels great. Surprising.

Back Squats were the strength component today. Little different configuration on the reps
5 sets of 10 reps

10@ 65
10@ 95
then 3 sets of 10@ 105

I probably could have gone 115 on 10 reps...

No comments:

Post a Comment