Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Tough One Today!!!

2 Rounds for time of:
400 Meter run
50 Overhead walking lunge steps – 25 lb plate
400 Meter run
50 Pull-ups

My time: 33:27 Rx

This workout kicked my ass! Not any one particular thing - just the combination of it. I don't mind being last, when I know I gave it everything I had...and I did!
****
Burpee challenge: 19 burpees

After the usual warm up (squats, pull ups, push ups, sit ups, dips) we had two minutes for each of the following exercises to see how many reps we could get:

double unders – 21 (this is huge for me!)
knees to elbows – 22
military sit ups – 43
push ups – 30

My double-unders are coming along, I actually got a set of 5 and then a set of 7. The rest were ones and twos. But much improvement on double unders since moving to Jenks. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment