Thursday, January 21, 2010

Downhill towards the weekend.

I was tempted to sleep in this morning when I saw the workout included box jumps. But I went anyway. Can't pick and choose - fat never sleeps!

WOD:

As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:

30 Box jumps (Men 24” box, Women 20” box)
20 Pull-ups
10 Ring dips

My total: 3 rounds + 13 box jumps

My pull ups felt pretty good in the first round, had 8 consecutive for the first time in a long time, and some sets of 5. Hoping to get back to 10's and 12's...someday a 15. Second round I got supremely frustrated with box jumps, started to cry, forced my self to mentally "regroup" and got back in there. Not my finest day at CrossFit by any means, but I finished, and some days that's all that counts for me.

1 round official warm up, plus some burpees because I screwed up on the squat count. oops
Then four lengths of the gym of overhead walking lunges with 25 lb wt. (approx 40 lunges)

1 mile run after the warm-up. Pretty slow, but I ran: 10:51

And...tomorrow's workout sounds challenging but fun, so I will look forward to it.


100 Day Burpee Countdown Challenge
Burpees=21 Total Burpees=231

No comments:

Post a Comment