Wednesday, August 13, 2014

"Huskey"

Holy Moly!  This is a birthday WOD for Chandler.  She's 21 today.  Um, I'm not 21 and I sure felt it!!

As many rounds as possible in 21 minutes of:

8 Dumbbell thrusters (Men 45# dumbbells, Women 30# dumbbells)
13 Toes to bar
93’ Sled push (Men 35# plate, Women 15# plate)

My rounds:  4 + 5 ttb - Used 20# db's

This about killed me.  Well, not killed, but man it was a tough one  But I think it was mainly because of the strength.  We did sled pushes in the strength, which got kind of out of hand in the last round when Andy suggested we do "as many as possible in two minutes" in the last round.  Yeah, that wasn't smart.  I was wiped out after that.  ;)

It was a fun, challenging morning, and I'm still feeling it.

Strength:
50' sled push with 1 min time limit, rest remainder of 5 min
Loads:
empty sled
25
35
45
last round I did 4 sets in the two minute time cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment