Thursday, August 21, 2014

F*ckin' Fran

Every day I wake up and look at my phone to see the posted workout.  And every day, I think to myself, "Oh, please don't let it be Fran".  And today...of course...it was Fran.  I've already skipped one day this week, so I really had no choice but to go gut it out. 

I really didn't want to do it at all.  But Breck, as usual, told me to get my mind right.  The only way I could get my mind right was to compromise with myself and do the workout, but scale the weight.  Now, I don't know WHY I scaled the weight...I've done this workout Rx a zillion times, with far better times than I achieved today.  Anyway, I think I still got a good workout.  It took me an hour and a half to stop sweating afterward.

“Fran”
21-15 & 9 rep rounds of:
Thruster (Men 95 lbs, Women 65 lbs)
Pull-ups

My pathetic time:  11:13, 55#

So glad that's over.  Next time I'll try to have a better attitude about it. 

And...the day can only get better from there.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment