Monday, August 11, 2014

G.I.Something

“G.I. Jane”
For time:
100 Burpee pull-ups
or
“G.I. Grace”
10 Rounds for time of:
3 Clean and Jerk (135#, 95#)
10 Burpee Pull-ups

My time:  13:07 - modified version





I did 10 rounds of 3 clean & jerk at 75#, and 5 pull ups.  This was plenty for me on a Monday morning.  I'm not doing burpee pull ups because of the "no jumping" for my stress fracture.  Annoying.  And I have really had to back down on the weights for stuff like a jerk, because that requires a bit of a "jump" action.  So I kept the weight where I could essentially push press it.  Less stress on the leg.  Tick tock

Strength was "Death by 10 Meters".   And guess where I was?   On the friggin' rower.  Of course.  I was able to keep going for 16 rounds on the rower.  I've never made it past 12 rounds on the actual run.  Ha!  Maybe I shouldn't complain and just stick with rowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment