Tuesday, November 12, 2013

"The Chief"


Max rounds in 3 minutes of:

3 Power cleans (Men 135 lbs, Women 95 lbs)
6 Push-ups
9 Squats
Rest 1 minute. Repeat for a total of 5 cycles.

My total reps:  204, Rx


1 – 3 rds
2 – 2 rds + 3 cleans
3 – 2 rds
4 – 2 rds
5 – 2 rds + 3 cleans


This is the first time I've done this one.  Think it's been posted about 3 times, but I've always been gone, or in the first instance (2008) I wasn't at CFJ yet.   It was actually kind of fun.  I enjoy power cleans, and this was a good chance to work on "touch & go" sets of 3.  The push-ups, however, killed my time.  I knew they would - being one of my biggest weaknesses.  I did maintain strict form on every single rep though, and so, even though my score is kind of low, I'm pleased with my effort.

Kind of a light crowd this morning at  5 am.  Guess maybe the cold weather kept people in their nice warm beds.  :)

Strength today was power cleans  7 sets of 2 each

my loads:  55-65-75-85-95-105-110

No comments:

Post a Comment