Friday, January 18, 2013

TGIF!

I'm sore all over. And I love it!  Feels good to have five workouts under my belt for the week. Eating clean and staying motivated - that's what it's all about for now. 

I'm ready for the weekend, for sure.  We are supposed to have 60° temps on Saturday and I'm planning on going out for a run.  It's been way too long since I've done any running, and something I can always improve on.  Plus it helps me drop extra pounds quicker than just about anything.

WOD

For time:
5 Snatches (Men 135 lbs, Women 95 lbs)
15 Handstand push-ups
4 Snatches
12 Handstand push-ups
3 Snatches
9 Handstand push-ups
2 Snatches
6 Handstand push-ups
1 Snatch
3 Handstand push-ups

My time:  8:33, scaled to 75# and used 2 abmats for HSPU

Strength today was Squat Snatch -

Rep scheme:  ten singles
My loads:  40-45-50-55-60-65-70-75-80-85

After the 10, I decided to try for 90 and I wasn't getting under the bar, so failed twice.  Had a couple that felt a little iffy, but most of them felt pretty solid. 

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment