Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Slow!

3 Rounds for time of:

21 Toes to bar
21 Kettlebell swings (Men 55 lbs, Women 35 lbs)
21 Wall ball shots (Men 20 lb ball , Women 14 lb ball)

My time:  19:21, Rx

This morning I had almost no energy to speak of.  I did push myself, although my time doesn't seem to reflect that. I was almost two full minutes behind my previous time on this WOD (I'm almost two years older...does that count?).  Toes to bar started off okay and in the second round my left shoulder started hurting pretty badly so I could do only a few reps in succession and then had to rest. 

Some days are just this way, and I have to look at it like this or I'll drive myself crazy.  I gave all I had and finished.  Tomorrow will be another day (fight gone bad...yikes) and I'll get through it!  Positive thinking makes a difference, especially on these slow days. 

Strength today was bench press

5 sets of 10

my loads:  35-55-65-75-80


No comments:

Post a Comment