Friday, December 28, 2012

Sore!

 I am pretty sore from yesterday's WOD, but this helped work some of it out. 

As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
50 Double unders
40 Walking lunge steps
30 Hand release push-ups
20 Pull-ups
10 Handstand push-ups

My rounds:  2 + 6 double unders

Double unders just come and go as they please.  Warm up I couldn't string together more than three.  When the WOD started, I missed the first one and then hit a set of 20 with no problem.  WTF?  Hmm...?  Anyway, this was kind of a fun body weight workout, including all skills I need work on so I enjoyed it.  I pushed to get two rounds and managed just a tiny bit more.  My pull-ups were the big hang up on this one - no surprise there. 


Strength today was back squats

rep scheme:  5-3-2-2-1-1-1
my loads:  85-95-115-135-145-170

One more workout and I'm out of here for a couple weeks. I'm planning to be at the 9 am Monday workout and then done for a while.   No workout facilities where I'm going, to speak of. Will do some basic stuff like push ups, sit ups, squats every other day and call it good.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!
    Just wanted to say that I love your blog, fellow CrossFitter of mine :) keep up the awesome work! I just started a CrossFit blog myself, I you'd like to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete