Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Flannel Sheets are the Devil!

We put flannel sheets on our bed this week and let me tell you, they are awesome.  They are awesome until the alarm goes off at 4:30 a.m., and then they are the devil incarnate.  I do not want to get out of bed when I have flannel sheets keeping me all cozy and warm.  It is torture getting out of bed in the winter anyway. 

Since I have a vacation coming up, during which I will practically live in a bikini every day, I can't afford much sleeping in.  So, I dragged my tail out of bed and went to work out, despite the temptation to stay swaddled in flannel for another hour or two.

For time:
400 Meter run
50 Pull-ups
400 Meter run
50 Wall ball shots (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)
400 Meter run
50 Med ball cleans

My time:  16:27 - scaled to 25 reps on everything

Yeah, I scaled.  Pull ups and wall ball take me forever.  I should've done 50 cleans - those are easy enough.  Oh well.  I just wanted to try and match the time of the faster people, so this scaled version got me close...still slower than the Rx group.  I blame the flannel sheets - they make me sleepy.


Strength today was Front Squats

rep scheme:  5-3-2-2-1-1-1
my loads:  85-105-115-125-135-145-150

No comments:

Post a Comment