Friday, June 1, 2012

Last Day!

Today is the last day in the old building at CrossFit Jenks.  When I come back from vacation they'll have been in the new location for two weeks!  Can't wait to see what it's like.   Anyway this was a fun, tough workout, fitting for a farewell!

For time:

500 Meter row
200 Meter overhead dumbbell carry (Men 45 lb dumbbells, Women 30 lb dumbbells)
50 Box jumps (Men 24” box, Women 20” box)
10 Dumbbell burpee complex (Men 45 lb dumbbells, Women 30 lb dumbbells
5 Wall climbs
25 Burpees
100 Double unders
500 Meter row

My time:  27:29, with 20 lb DB

I predicted my time would be around 28 minutes.  I'm getting way too good at knowing how long each element takes me to complete!

So, off to Jamaica for some sun and fun.  Promise I'll work out in between drinking and eating and sunbathing and dancing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment