Wednesday, June 20, 2012

“Lynne”


5 Rounds for max reps of:

Bench press (Men bodyweight, Women 2/3 bodyweight)
Pull-ups (Immediately followed by bench press)
Rest 5 minutes between rounds.
 
My reps w/ 75#:

1: 12-11
2: 10-11
3: 9-10
4: 8- 8
5: 7- 9


total bench: 46
total pull ups: 49
total: 95


Since I am committed to getting my pullups in better shape, I used this workout today to concentrate on my breathing during pullups, as I think this is where the main problem lies.  That, and mentally not letting myself stop at 5 reps or something lame like that.  All the sets I did here were unbroken except the last...I stopped at 7, hung on the bar and then pulled two more.  

In the warmup today we did some tire flips and jump throughs.  I haven't done tire flips in years!  Kinda forgot how fun they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment