Monday, June 25, 2012

HOT!

It was already 73° at 4:45 am....summer is here!  Doesn't take much to work up a sweat in weather like this.  I do not know how the afternoon classes survive this heat. 

21-15-9 rep rounds for time of:

Chest to bar pull-ups
Ring dips
Toes to bar

My time:  14:49, kipping & bar dips

Still focusing on my pull ups, I had a decent set right at the start - 12 unbroken!  Not a record, but as of lately it's the most I've been able to do unbroken.  I've focused more on the breathing and dropping my feet straight down rather thank swinging so far out.  It saves some energy.   The toes to bar were good for me (my abs were sore by noon today)!

Strength today was Back Squats:

5-3-2 @ 65-85-105
5 x 5 @ 135

Shoulda/coulda/woulda gone heavier.  Just lazy.  No excuse.  My loss, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment