Thursday, December 1, 2011

Countdown...

So I've been counting down for a while, but now my countdown for vacation is in the more exciting phase. Less than 4 weeks and I'll be on the beach in the British Virgin Islands, soaking up the sun! And our winter weather is just getting started here, so I know as the days go by, I'll really appreciate the thought of vacation even more!

WOD

3 Rounds for time of:

400 Meter run
7 Muscle ups
21 Toes to bar

My time: 20:13, scaled

No. Not Rx at all. Well, I did run. I did do toes to bar. But muscle ups? Nah...not me. Can't even do a decent ring dip. So I subbed. Breck recommended 14/14 pull ups/push ups as a sub for the muscle ups, but I did 7/7. It was plenty for me to get a good workout. I noticed my left hand starting to really hurt on the last toes to bar and discovered I've worn a few holes in my glove. Time for new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment