Friday, December 9, 2011

“Diane”

21-15 & 9 reps for time of:

Deadlift (Men 225 lbs, Women 155 lbs)
Handstand push-ups

My time: 9:43, Rx weight, mod HSPU to 2 abmats

I always love this WOD but today it felt super heavy. Friday seems to be that way - I'm ready for some rest days.

We also did "Baseline" which I haven't done in YEARS. Like last time I did it, I was still using a band for pullups and still on my knees for push ups. Years!!

Baseline

row 500m
40 air squats
30 sit ups (unanchored)
20 push ups
10 pull ups

My time: 5:34 - That's a PR baby!!!!!


I am ready for the weekend now. Sore all over. Ought to feel good in my stilettos this evening at the company Christmas party. ha ha. Tomorrow, Christmas celebration with the kids & grand kids. It'll be a great weekend!

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment