Wednesday, December 21, 2011

“Grace”

Ah, Grace, my dear old favorite. I have an ongoing shoulder issue, so I was disappointed when I saw this posted - I knew I'd have to scale it. I love this workout so much. It was one of my first big "CrossFit aha moments", back when I didn't really "get it", back when I had hardly ever wrapped my fingers around a barbell. But when I got it, I got it, and I have loved this WOD since that day.

So, anyway, knowing I was going to scale sort of set me off in a bad mood this morning. But by the time 3-2-1-go was called out, I was ready!!


30 Reps for time of:
Clean & jerk (Men 135 lbs, Women 95 lbs)


My time: 3:40, 65 lbs

We did a lot more dumbbell stuff in the warmup today. Some of it killed my shoulder, even though I was using super light weights. I just need some time off and I'll get that really soon!! Two more days and I'm out of here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment