Friday, October 21, 2011

Lack of Sleep

...will screw up your mind!

OK, I was so pumped after doing this morning's WOD!! I had a pretty decent time on it...did the Rx weight and really enjoyed it. Squat cleans felt great today. I was thinking "wow, what a positive note to end the week"! And then, I RE-read the WOD as I was copying it to my blog and noticed a ridiculous error I had made.

Here's what's posted:

5 Rounds for time of:
7 Squat cleans (Men 155 lbs, Women 105 lbs) <----See that? SEVEN
14 Kettlebell swings (Men 55 lbs, Women 35 lbs)

Here's what I did:
5 Rounds for time of:
5 Squat cleans (Men 155 lbs, Women 105 lbs) <------See that? FIVE! I did FIVE reps :(
14 Kettlebell swings (Men 55 lbs, Women 35 lbs)

I feel like a total idiot now. What a huge let-down. (Although, I will get over it in a few minutes and move on with my day.) I'm disappointed that I was too tired to pay attention to a small detail, even after (I'm certain) Breck said out loud the number of reps we were to do, and my little pea-brain for some reason had locked down on the number 5 and that was that.

Ah well, I'll do this one again sometime. And I'll do it RIGHT. ;-)

****
Wendler Back Squats
5-5-3 @ 85-105-115
5-5-5 @ 120-135-155

TGIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment