Thursday, October 20, 2011

First Frost!

Our overnight low was somewhere around 30°, so a very chilly morning going to the gym. It was decently warm inside though. So...that leaves me wondering where everyone was this morning!! There were three of us that showed up for this fun little WOD.

5 Rounds for time of:

40 Double unders
30 Sit-ups (anchored with fingers interlaced behind the head)
20 Med ball cleans (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)
10 Handstand push-ups

My time: 29:40, mod hspu w/2 abmats

Breck set a 30 minute time limit on this one, so I had to really push myself to get through in time. The double unders ate up the bulk of my time, and the sit-ups were tough again because of this new standard. But I will say I like it and I'm getting better at it. I actually feel like it's more work, and that's a good thing. Did pretty decent on the HSPU and think I seriously just need to suck it up and go to one abmat.

bench press:
5-5-2 @ 40-55-60
5-5-7 @ 65-75-85

No comments:

Post a Comment